Debbie Lee Wesselmann (born New York, NY, USA, July 26, 1959) is an American novelist. She has lived in New Jersey, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania. She studied at Dartmouth College and Fairleigh Dickinson University, where she later also taught fiction writing. Currently she teaches English at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Read more about Debbie Lee Wesselmann on Wikipedia.
- Trutor and the Balloonist (1997)
- Captivity (2008)
Short Story Collections
- The Earth and the Sky (1997)
A Favorite Quote
Trutor & the Balloonist
“Through our maps, we willingly become a part of their boundaries. If our home is included, we feel pride, perhaps familiarity, but always a sense that this is ours. If it is not, we accept our roles as outsiders, though we may be of the same mind and culture. In this way, maps can be dangerous and powerful tools.”
Find more quotes by Debbie Lee Wesselmann on Goodreads.
- Debbie Lee Wesselmann’s official website
- World Oyster (Debbie Lee Wesselmann’s travel and food blog)
- Debbie Lee Wesselmann’s Facebook page
- Debbie Lee Wesselmann’s biography at Encyclopedia.com
- Debbie Lee Wesselmann’s biography at Poets & Writers
- Reviews and blog posts related to Debbie Lee Wesselmann on this blog, Lioness at Large