- British Library – check (though it’s been a while & could use a refresher).
- Bloomsbury – check.
- Shakespeare’s Globe – check. (Duh.)
- St. Pancras and
- George Inn – on the list for next time.
- English Heritage plaques – check (you’d have to be blind to miss them).
- Foyle’s / Charing Cross / indie bookstores – check. (Duh.)
- 221B Baker St. – check.
- Tube / Oyster Card / do your own literary London thing – check … it’s one of the main reasons why I keep going to London in the first place! 🙂
Shakespeare’s Globe: outside; and cast (including Mark Rylance and Stephen Fry) and director (Dominic Dromgoole) taking standing ovations at the 2012 season’s last performance of “Twelfth Night.”
Source: 9 Things You Absolutely Must Do In London If You Love Books And Literary History | Bustle