They’ve been my babies since November 2018 (both 15 months old then):
Twin brothers / litter mates Sunny (left) and Charlie (right).
He was named Horst at the shelter, but I soon rechristened him Teddy.
Alas, we were destined to be together for less than a year (June 2017 – April 2018).
My first feline trio: Gypsy (R.I.P. 2008), Holly (R.I.P. 2016), and Tiger (R.I.P. 2012).
Book and Movie Reviews:
- Felines at War, or: Celebrity Death Match Review Elimination Tournament Review: Mrs Beeton’s Book of Household Management (16) vs. War and Peace (17)
- T.S. Eliot: Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats
- Mordecai Siegal, James R. Richards (eds.), et al.: The Cornell Book of Cats
- Hans W. Silvester: Asleep in the Sun
- Hallmark / Hulton Getty Picture Library: Pussycats
- Miss Marple: A Murder Is Announced
A Cat’s (and Cat Owner’s) Life
- Cats and Boxes, or: Holly Has Found Herself a New Bed …
- How to Survive Working With Cats
- Simon’s Cat: Scary Legs
- Simon’s Cat: The Monster
- Simon’s Cat: Fowl Play
- Simon’s Cat: The Christmas Collection